Backlink Building Service
Domain Authority/Domain Rank is the most important factor in Google ranking.
Quality backlinks are the most important element of DA/DR.
Backlink Building Service
This is a totally manual process to link to high-authority sites – it can’t be done by automation tools, which is why they are valuable. High-authority sites do not respond to automation tools for fear they will lose their all-important Google status.
30 White Hat Backlinks
Increased Website Authority 50+
Social Media Marketing
Large Industry List
100% Not Used By Any Automation Tool
More and More The Home Services Consumer Journey Begins Online
Internet Search Statistics for Plumbers
- 54% of purchasers ran a plumbing search before buying.
- Year-over-year growth in searches for “plumbers near me” – 288%
- 76% of consumers who did not have one company in mind before searching.
- Google ads cost per click (CPC) for plumbing – $39.88
- Percent of consumers that call after search for plumber – 93%
- Average amount after search for plumbing – $614
Internet Search Statistics for Roofers
- 62% of purchasers ran a roofing search before buying.
- Year-over-year growth in searches for “roofing companies” – 107%
- 80% of consumers who did not have one company in mind before searching.
- Google ads cost per click (CPC) for plumbing – $21.27
- Percent of consumers that call after search for plumber – 84%
- Average amount spent after search for roofing – $4,589
Internet Search Statistics for HVAC
- 62% of purchasers ran an HVAC search before buying.
- Year-over-year growth in searches for “HVAC near me” – 288%
- 84% of consumers who did not have one company in mind before searching for HVAC repair.
- Google ads cost per click (CPC) for plumbing – $41.24
- Percent of consumers that call after search for HVAC repair – 84%
- Average amount after search for plumbing – $908
What is SEO?
There are different types of SEO.
- Technical SEO, is the ability of search engnes to crawl and index your site (“crawlability”).
- On Page SEO is the page itself and how to make it friendly to search engines and users. This entails proper title tags, page organization, image ALT descriptions, etc.
- Content SEO (a subset of On Page SEO) is about the quality of the site content. Publish content that is thorough so that users can get what they are searching for and for search engines to have enough information to understand the context of your content.
- Off Page SEO, are all about techniques you can use to promote your website on the Internet such as link building and brand promotion.
- Local SEO, is essential for local businesses that serve local service areas. A Google My Business account is vital as Goolge controls over 90% of the local search market. In addtion it is important to list in as many directories as possible for the widest reach.
How long does it take for SEO to work?
Different types of SEO take various times to be effective. For example, technical SEO and Google My Business are very quick and will be almost immediate while Off Page SEO can take months.
What are core vitals?
Core vitals relates to the speed of your website’s user interaction. It is now a very important factor in Google’s famous algorithm for page ranking.
The three pillars of Core Vitals are:
LCP – Largest Contentful Paint (Loading)
LCP measures how long it takes for the largest piece of content on your page to appear on the screen. This could be an image, video or simply a block of text. A fast speed gives today’s impatient users a good experience while a speed of longer than 3 seconds will result in users clicking off your site in frustration.
FID – or First Input Delay (Interactivity)
This measures how long it takes for the site to react to the first interaction. This could be a tap on a button, filling out a form or playing a video. A good grade here gives the user a sense that a site is quick to react to input and, therefore, responsive. Slow leads to frustration and a quick exit from the site.
CLS – or Cumulative Layout Shift (Visual Stability)
CLS measures the visual stability of your site or, how stable your site is while loading. If things move around on the screen while it is loading it can be frustrating to users trying to click on a button when something temporarily appears in that spot.
What is a marketing pixel?
Everyone has visited a website only to have ads for that business mysteriously follow you as you browse other sites and social media? It’s done through the magic of marketing (or tracking) pixels.
Pixels are tiny bits of code placed on a website to allow the website owner to gather valuable information about their visitors.
The most common types of pixels are retargeting pixels and conversion pixels.
Ever leave a site without completing a purchase and when you revisit that site it reminds you that you left something in your cart unfinished? That’s one function of a retageting pixel.
The Facebook Pixel is triggered every time a visitor takes action on your website when they are signed into Facebook at the same time. The Facebook Pixel tracks when users respond to a Facebook ad, the actions they take on your site, pages they visit and the length of time they spend there.
This data gives the Facebook algorithm valuable data about the visitors interested in your services. Together with Facebook user information, Facebook audience targeting can create “lookalikes” to expand your audience with more targeted ads.